Nantucket's thoughts

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Okay...here's the deal. I am (as you all know) very new to this whole blog thing. I can see that this could get to be a problem in my life!!!! As my profile will tell you, I am an ex-addict of drugs and alcohol. Thank God, I am now addicted to Him. The "deal" I mentioned at the beginning of this thing is...I have spent the last 3 hours reading blogs!!!! I read one, I go somewhere else, I go somewhere else, and so on and you know. I am feeling very grateful at this moment that I don't have a lot of days where I CAN spend 3 hours reading blogs! Carrie sue...nice photos (scary, but nice)...Mandie...ditto on the nice photos...Amazing Vern....thanks for not completing the rhyme on your comment...I...must...get...off...this...computer...NOW! God bless you all!

6 Comments:

  • At 10:28 PM, Blogger Danielle said…

    I LOVE YOU PANTS!!! I go there I go there and I go there as well... You're all just so strange and interesting, like a stroll at the zoo.

     
  • At 8:26 AM, Blogger Becky said…

    I can't believe you have a blog...I totally didn't know that.

    I'm looking forward to long and strange trip with you in blogville. As if you don't see enough of me.

    see ya later today...

     
  • At 10:37 AM, Blogger Stuen said…

    ahh... the time wasting power of the internet...

     
  • At 8:11 AM, Blogger Robert J Ellwood said…

    Chill mah babies...!

     
  • At 7:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I miss you Nantucket! Any thoughts on the up coming campout and / or shoo-poo you'd like to share (or your move?)
    I know you've got a lot to say....
    Heehee hee.

     
  • At 9:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So, it's Nov 2. 06 and I think we need to have a little wager to see who will blog frist: Nantucket or spawn of biofrog!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home